Danish Speaking Demand Management Agent to Barcelona
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Are you a Danish speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful city Barcelona? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You will work with a big, well-known software brand and with all services they have to offer to support their clients, from Cloud solutions to marketing purposes.
About the company:
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. The company offers you the opportunity to continue advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making routes.
- Hunting through cold/warm calling to generate leads according to campaign schedule and worklists provided.
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- Generate, qualify, nurture, and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Pass-qualified leads to Inside Sales after proper need analysis.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to enable you to do the job of demand generation more effectively.
- Regularly review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns.
- Prospects recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up.
- Document all campaign and lead management related activities using adequate systems correctly.
- Update and maintain according to standard procedures to ensure sales and marketing have the most up to date information as and when required.
- Native level of Danish and level C2 in English
- At least 2 years Business experience preferably B2B Experience in the management and execution of inbound/outbound activities
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good, IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Hybris solutions.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to articulate the SAP Hybris value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context.
- Online Networking
- Contract negotiations
- Marketing plan development
- Strategic thinker