Core Job Responsibilities
1. You will work closely with management to better understand the business requirements for their projects, developing working relationships in an effective manner and ongoing management procedures for their projects.
2. Define, outline and manage changes in the project scope, their goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work planning for the projects, managing project dependencies as well as critical path and success criteria.
3. Work across the entire development department to lead the project team and ensure that all development projects are delivered within the timescales and to the quality expected.
4. Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Entire lifecycle.
5. Ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements and the expected timeframe of the Business.
6. Push and drive industry leading standards and best practices across all projects, using appropriate tools where required.
7. Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project, including internal team members, external consultant and suppliers.
8. All reporting, including project progress, risks & issues analysis, Ad-hoc reporting
9. Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
10. Develop, create and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
11. Complete package of coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising the project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
12. Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.