WEBINAR PROGRAMME MANAGER
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
Looking for a Webinar Programme Manager to develop webinar-based training programmes for learners, publishers, and other stakeholders. You should have experience in managing a webinar programme, with abilities to create a programme of webinars, present webinars if required, and hire webinar facilitators for further expansion.
· The position will be responsible for the integration of the webinar training programme into the marketing and training mix within the business.
· Manage Webinar Programme including developing curriculum, choosing platform, develop schedule and hiring facilitators.
· Integrate programme into marketing and training programmes across the platform
· Manage the achievements of activity and performance targets for the programme
· Excellent communications skills required.
· Experience in teaching and education a plus.
· The successful candidate will be highly proactive and well organised.
- Client management
- Content Creation and Management
- Team management
- Product roadmapping
- Decision maker
- Time management