Junior Sales Executive
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Working directly with our Melbourne or Gold Coast sales teams you will support all aspects of the sales cycle and ongoing account management. You will be part of initial discussions, make follow up calls, coordinate Solution Engineers and put together customer proposals. For our existing customers, you will work with our Success and Support Teams to identify opportunities to provide additional services and value. Your main tasks will include:
- Assisting in sales calls and follow up
- Produce customer proposals and quotes
- Coordinate Sales and Solution Engineer resources in sales cycles
- Maintain CRM/Salesforce
- You’re hungry and starting your career.
- You might not even know you’re in sales yet but you love engaging with people and solving problems.
- You can multitask and think on your feet.
- You get tech. Not that you write lines of code but software and technology isn’t scary.
- You pick up the phone, don’t put things off until tomorrow and love to hustle.
- Our ideal candidate knows this is an opportunity to get into the dynamic Salesforce ecosystem with a business that’s making waves.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Software development
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Client management
- Competitor research
- Sales pipelining
- Cold Calling
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Team player
Flexible working hours
Flexible office & home working by arrangement
New laptop provided (your choice, Mac or PC)
Huge potential for career progression and professional growth