- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Support the Account Executive by taking a consultative role in the customers' evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Communicating the value of Swimm products through various mediums, including live/online product demonstrations and communication channels.
- Manage technical POC's
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and correspondence and be able to convey that to product management and Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer in medium to large software organizations. Experience with software tools and platforms, including Git and CI tools.
- Examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience working with CRM systems, notably Salesforce.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Experience with technical training / mentoring - Advantage
- You really care: you are down-to-earth, friendly, and fair.
- You honor disclosure, integrity, and commitment – trust is key.
- You boldly drive change: you make waves with courage and curiosity.
- Learning & growth mindset: you foster agility, personal growth, empathy and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: you take pride in trailblazing, excelling and paying it forward.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Data Analytics
- Software development
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Customer success