- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, employment agencies and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Coordinate participation in, set up display and work at job fairs. Manage internet recruiting tools (CareerBuilder, Monster, Fast Recruiting, EDD) daily.
- Perform new hire orientation.
- Create and maintain weekly report on recruitment activities, applicant flow and hires.
- Conduct semi-annual reviews of Driver Qualification files to ensure compliance.
- Actively involved with the hiring, supervision, termination and discipline of all lease personnel
- Report all accidents/injuries to the Regional Sales/Ops Manager and Human Resource Manager. Conducts a thorough investigation of each accident and complete the required paperwork.
- Associate's degree and at least four years related recruiting, staffing and/or transportation experience
- Ability to market and sell the company’s attributes to external candidates.
- Demonstrative success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel. Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
- Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
- Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Word processing
- Outlook Express
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Relationship building
- Talent acquisition
- Benefits administration
- Corporate culture
- Organizational structures
- Team structures
- Hiring and firing
Centerline Drivers provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k) and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.