Inside Sales Representative -Bilingual Spanish
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Managing and qualifying inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities to convert to closed business
- Prospecting into underqualified inbound leads with the goal of engaging and converting them
- Prospecting into an existing customer base with the goal of strengthening and expanding existing relationships
- Collaborating with your manager and teammates to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Using tools like ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to support your prospecting and overall sales cycle.
- Attending regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- 2+ years of closing experience (managing a full sales cycle) with a minimum of 5 years overall sales experience.
- Successful track record growing a territory and exceeding individual sales quota from an inbound or outbound sales capacity
- Passion for the tech industry and selling
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident personality
- Go-getter, systematic and organized
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Willingness to work flexible hours to cover the respective client territories (when needed)
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Product development
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Customer success
- Client management
- Competitor research
- Sales pipelining
- Cold Calling
- Cross-cultural sales background
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.