- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
- Defining UX for SG Digital's products based on working with UCD methodology (UI analysis and design)
- Conducting competitive analysis/heuristic reviews to feed into recommendations.
- Delivering UX specifications in various formats depending on project needs with a strong emphasis on responsive design.
- High-Level definition of process flows – defining user roles, goals and tasks.
- Hands-on interaction design deliverables, including sitemaps, user journeys, scenarios, detailed task flows, and wireframe production.
- Produces and maintains prototypes.
- Provides input into and conducts user research activities.
- Delivering presentations to Product Managers, Developers and Business Stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale behind design decisions.
- Building productive internal/external working relationships.
- Monitor and share knowledge on emerging technologies, trends within UX, and the gambling industry.
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in Design or related discipline and professional experience of a minimum of three years in UX
- Demonstrable experience with Wireframing + Design (Sketch) and Prototyping
- Being passionate about great User Experiences and pro-active with identifying product needs
- Ability to create documentation that clearly communicates all elements, states, and views of the interface
- Knowledge about how technology impacts design and a good understanding of responsive (cross-channel) design needs
- Understanding and implementing web standards and best practices
- An understanding of web and mobile technologies and the implications these have on system design
- A strong team worker, who likes to work on projects from concept through to delivery and who understands the full development lifecycle
- Experience working with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and participating in cross-functional workshops
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the sports betting industry
- Interaction design, animations, micro-interactions
- Design Systems knowledge
- Web Analytics knowledge
- Experience with large-scale sites
- Experience with multi-lingual sites
- Experience with usability testing and user research techniques
- In-house experience will be an asset
- Frontend frameworks and CSS experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics
- UI design
- UX design
- Graphic design
- Content Creation and Management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Team player
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.