Business Development Representative
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying potential buyers to build new opportunities and transition to Account Executives.
- Execute personalized, innovative campaigns to create qualified appointments and provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to the digital and field marketing groups.
- Use an integrated approach with Marketing and leverage modern demand generation methodologies and platforms ( Outreach.io , LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, Tableau, etc.) to build and nurture relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to the Pluralsight culture & values.
- Understanding and passionate to share Pluralsight solution and its value to prospects.
- Be passionate about solving problems that will help the business, even when beyond your core area.
- Experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales in a B2B work environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred.
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to travel.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Product development
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Customer success
- Client management
- Competitor research
- Advanced writing skills
- Team player