Danish Content Moderator
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
- You will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
- Make outbound calls to existing clients in your chosen language bracket. (100+ p/day)
- Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- Engage with business to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
- Maintain a level of resilience and maturity.
- Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Liaise with other members of the content moderation team.
- General data entry related tasks
- Fluency in English and the required language - Danish
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 year's experience professional work environment and a strong customer service focus
- Data Analytics
- Data entry
- Customer relations
- Customer success
- Client management
- Cold Calling
- Google Analytics
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Team player
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Rewards scheme
- Great career growth potential
- The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company
- Permanent contract
- Private Medical Insurance