Account Managers - Collections
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Speak with estate representatives, such as Executors, Administrators, and next-of-kin in a compassionate, professional, and fair manner to evaluate estate circumstances and advise of intent.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to customer representatives throughout all stages of the estate/succession process.
- Maintain and manage queue of files in-line collection best-practices, company procedures, and client service standards.
- Respond-to and address inquiries from attorneys, executors, administrators and/or estate representatives.
- Provide requested correspondence and/or account documentation to estate representatives and follow-up to ensure receipt.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics; achieve minimum requirements on all key performance indicators, including quality assurance and compliance reviews.
- High-school diploma, or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Two or more (2+) years debt collections, customer service, account management, call-centers or similar phone-based employment.
- Strong communication, active-listening, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word; three (3+) or more years’ experience with web-based customer/client management applications.
- Experience in a high-paced telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Multi-lingual fluency (English + French)
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Customer success
- Client management
- Competitor research
- Cold Calling
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Strategic thinker
- Comfortable office environment in an outstanding location – ample free parking.
- Great opportunity to work for a truly unique international business in a hands-on role.
- Competitive salary & monthly bonus package, along with clearly defined Career Path recognition and reward program.
- An excellent opportunity for people who believe in treating customers with dignity and respect and want to make a difference.
- Group medical, dental, vision & life-insurance benefits.
- Enhanced EAP, on multiple platforms.
- Named in Top Workplaces lists in multiple markets.