Localization Project Manager Team Lead - Video Game Localization
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Lead the team of Project Managers and Localization Engineers; direct workflow, assigning tasks and delegating duties.
- Identify team needs and provide coaching, train new project managers, and create development plans.
- Evaluate performance of team members and provide feedback; assist HR in evaluations and update management about team performance.
- Support the recruitment of new team members.
- Set goals and financial targets for the project management team with the support of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in resolving, and avoiding, client escalations.
- Work with the finance team to ensure invoices are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Collaborate with and support project management teams across Altagram offices, ensuring effective communication and teamwork, as well as interfacing with other departments as needed.
- Structure and coordinate workflows between project management, audio, testing (LQA), linguistic, and BD departments, alongside respective department heads.
- +2 years of Management experience with the ability to lead and motivate team members
- Confident customer relationship/account management
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as general communication
- Knowledge of localization tools: e.g., memoQ, Plunet
- A passion for video games and working with a fantastic team
- Experience in an agency and vendor environment is a plus
- Experience with audio or LQA projects is also a plus
- Account management
- Customer success
- Client management
- Team management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Agile methodology
- Waterfall methodology
- Deliverable management
- Meeting minutes
- Executive updates
- Ability to use project management software
- Advanced writing skills
- Team player
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- The possibility to work remotely as a solution against Covid-19.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment.
- The chance to have your voice heard - if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- A multicultural and open-minded working environment.
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!