Senior Account Manager
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- The Senior Account Manager will have a book of 120-150 key accounts and be tasked with Retention/Renewal and Upsell/Expansion targets.
- A portion of this account base is located within Spanish-Speaking countries, and the Account Manager must be fluent in Spanish and English
- The Senior Account Manager will be calling on board members and other high level decision makers within the C-Suite at Fortune 500 companies and above.
- The Senior Account Manager will conduct account reviews, create proposals and expand the product footprint while being supported by a CSM who handles the onboarding and technical training of the account.
- 5+ year of experience in Account Management or Customer Success within a software, technology or services based organization.
- Experience creating and executing on customer engagement strategies with the ability to hit sales targets for expansion goals.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English is required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Product development
- Account management
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Customer success
- Client management
- Competitor research
- Sales pipelining
Location: Candidates will report to an office based in Boston, MA or Greensboro, NC with Flexibility to WFH 1 day a week
Base Comp: $100,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $155,000