- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Working directly with developers, UI/UX, and QA in a scrum team as the product owner.
- Identifying new product requirements and driving their development by combining your experience in the market with inputs from a variety of stakeholders, including internal business units, customers, and upper management.
- Developing product strategy and roadmap while ensuring alignment with the overall platform.
- Owning the entire product requirement process; including goals, initiatives, epics, features, and user stories / acceptance criteria.
- Managing both web and native apps.
- Building product prototypes in order to more effectively communicate with designers.
- Managing partnerships and integrations with external service providers
5+ years of experience as a software product manager with expertise in Smart building, asset along with one or more of the following applications: facility management,IOT, data analytics, facility digital-twin solutions.
Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment as a product owner
Experience writing software requirements according to a BDD framework
Background in either software development or UI/UX, and able to demonstrate comprehension of both.
Bi-lingual and bi-cultural, equally comfortable producing requirements in either Chinese or English.
Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
- Data Analytics
- Software development
- UI design
- UX design
- Graphic design
- Product roadmapping
- Agile methodology
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Advanced writing skills
Budget: around30K/M + annual bouns
Location: Xuhui District,Shanghai(near IAPM, subway NO1,10,12 South Shanxi Road)