Systems Analyst, Dynamics 365 CRM
- Legal Jobs
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Analyzes current and future state business processes.
- Evaluates solutions, alternatives and defines a recommended system approach.
- Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mock-ups, use cases and storyboards.
- Support the project team as required.
- Use a variety of data analysis, CRM tools to recommend System Design, Validation, and Implementation
- Work with the CRM lead to review recommended solution.
- Documents functional specifications user stories, collaborating with others on the development team.
- Resolves questions and issues during development cycle.
- Supports the definition of test cases and scripts.
- Oversee implementation tasks and ensures successful go live.
- Provides day-to-day application support CRM users.
- Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution.
- Trains users on system processes and changes as required.
- Good understanding of CRM exceptions and root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Computer Science, Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Dynamics CRM analyst role performing Business system analysis and writing functional specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in developer role, working on customizing CRM solutions.
- Understanding, and wide-reaching application of technical principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of how to design, develop and test Microsoft Dynamics CRM, APIs, Workflows, and integrations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with non-technical audience.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Works well independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation,
- Preferred Dynamics CRM Certification
- Experienced with sales, service business processes.
- Proven experience in delivering in a multi vendor environment.
- Past participation on teams run with Agile Scrum methodology by writing User Stories.
- Fully bilingual in English and French is an asset.
- Coding and Programming (Python, C#, Java, PHP, etc
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- UI design
- UX design
- Graphic design
- Agile methodology
- Business analysis
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Work well under pressure
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will work from home or an option to work from a CFIB office will be available if in close proximity.