Project Manager, Technology Systems
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
As a Project Manager with S2N, you will be responsible for all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, technical oversight, and technology systems implementation / integration. You’re accountable for scheduling and facilitating project meetings, leading and managing your project team, providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project, maintaining all project records and monitoring correspondence, as well as supervising the close out of the project. You will also keep the team motivated and on pace, and train and develop direct reports utilizing on-the-job and internal / external training or development opportunities. You will also develop and maintain relationships with your counterparts at owner, design, and general contractor firms.
- Undergraduate degree required in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field
- Industry certification(s) ex. BICSI, ASIS, CTS, etc. a plus.
- 5 -7 years construction management experience is required.
- Prior experience working on large scale, complex, technology systems implementation (in commercial construction) is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic, motivated, self-starter, problem-solver.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
- Relationship building
- Team management
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Meeting minutes
- Ability to use project management software
- Advanced writing skills
- Strong work ethic