- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
• Organising labour and scheduling.
• Ensuring the quality of work on site is always up to the best possible standard.
• Being responsible for sourcing materials and ensuring minimal wastage on site.
• Liaising with clients, partners and building control.
• Having a great understanding on various aspects of residential buildings, from foundations to plumbing all the way to decorating.
• Meeting all targets.
• Ensuring customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
• Mutually agreeing payment schedules and applications for payment for the benefit of the project and the business.
• Ensuring project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
• Providing timely weekly reports in an agreed format.
• Plan and lead team objectives and organise project priorities
• Develop and execute reporting and process design
• Maximise cost-savings on projects; sustainably while maintaining quality
• Less than six call-backs per year for remedial works on previous works
• Maintaining the ‘Average Customer Satisfaction’ rating of 5
• The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years experience within the residential sector.
• Ability to work under pressure, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Flexible, with good attention to detail and maintaining a high-quality from themselves and colleagues
• Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and quickly understand business and technical concepts.
• Exceptional organisational skills including ability to organise self and others
• Exceptional workshop and meeting facilitation skills.
• Experience managing the hard boundaries around projects, especially timescales and project scope
• Experience of project and programme management emphasising long-term planning and a focus on stability to help manage risk
• Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and rest of MS Office;
• Advantage if the candidate is Multilingual
• Full Driving Licence Essential
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail