As a member of the Global Operations team, you’ll work in an international team on various engaging projects to support our agents and customers worldwide. We are a company that provides very marketable experience working in a global environment, looking at the internationalization of working in the digital areas of the business and offering the opportunity to be involved with process automation projects. The Global Operations team is at the core of our organization and gives its members exposure to all other business areas, including Compliance, Finance, and IT. We strive for excellence and delivering a world-class experience to both our customers and agents each day.
The Support Technician with English and Spanish/French ensures incoming and certain escalated partner technical issues regarding MoneyGram’s Point of Sale (POS), operating systems, connectivity, network, file transfers, and security are handled promptly and effectively. This includes providing outstanding customer service, obtaining a thorough knowledge of the supported POS, and the internal applications used in that support. This position is responsible for ensuring that each and every caller is assisted promptly and accurately to avoid system downtime. This may include issues from equipment replacement to In-Store Interface (ISI) issues, whether received directly or via escalation from other teams.
· Provides technical troubleshooting for MoneyGram's Partners across the globe in regards to the POS systems.
· Answers a variety of technical and informational calls in regards to the use of a number of MoneyGram’s Point of sales applications by identifying procedures and following them to resolve issues.
· Assists Partners with making changes to the operation of the POS. This includes but is not limited to product configurations, software upgrades, ISI setting changes, etc.
· Makes decisions and documents information regarding the replacement and shipping of POS hardware.
· Examines and makes recommendations regarding returned failed equipment for possible field solutions.
· Ensures each case is thorough and accurate. If unresolved, proper escalation procedures must be followed to pass the ticket on for resolution.
· Assists with various projects and other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent outside of US.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a Technical Support Center/environment or call center experience.