Team Leader for Remote Sales Managers
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voice-overs.
We are looking for a Team Leader for Remote Sales Managers that will develop strategic sales plans that will expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
- create and mentor a sales team
- identify new industries that could potentially use localization services
- provide coaching to team members on research techniques and telephone skills
- provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance
- develops and maintains localization industry knowledge, establishes a personal professional network.
- near-native, fluent English skills
- 2 years + experience in B2B sales
- proven ability to lead and manage people
- the ability to priorities effectively and work independently
- knowledge of the sales process and familiarity with a CRM systemcom
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Contract negotiations
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- friendly working environment in a new office.
- professional growth possibilities.
- competitive salary
- full social package, official employment.