- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
The professional services team are currently recruiting a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of our higher education (HE) projects, key to this is successful delivery on time and within budget. Our HE Project Manager will be critical to ensuring that projects are appropriately resourced and are implemented using the agreed Tribal implementation methodology and governance processes.
There is an expectation for regular travel in this position, which we would estimate to be around 2 days per week, however at present we have a focus on digital delivery in response to COVID-19 which could extend well into the future.
Some of your core responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with our customers to deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction and benefit realisation.
- Provide reporting and feedback on large projects, this includes informing the Programme Manager and Head of PMO of milestone achievement and risks.
- Track scheduled resources and ensure future financial forecasts are available for all projects.
- Meet and exceed chargeable delivery targets.
- Assign, review, and update project resourcing and key milestones regularly.
- Utilise customer relationships to make sure standardised governance tools are driven and applied.
- Provide effective support to the Programme Manager in the definition, development, and implementation of standardised project management tools and methodology.
The project managers must have experience of large software implementations or have experience managing projects in the higher education space, whilst both are not essential, the project manger should have experience of at least one of these areas.
He/She must have the ability to drive quality and continuous improvement whilst managing a number of projects must be evident. He/She will be an excellent communicator who can build strong and lasting customer relationships, work with senior stakeholders, and manage resources collaboratively.
- Customer relations
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join an experienced, globally dispersed professional services team. You will be part of an organisation who are challenging the status quo of products that are provided to institutions that specialise in education, training, and learning.
Your day to day life at Tribal will be diverse and challenging, and you’ll benefit from our generous benefits package includes pension; private medical insurance, life assurance, a healthcare cash plan, and the option to buy or sell annual leave.