Multi-Lingual Sales Graduate
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
This position sits within the Strategy and Corporate Development team in our London Office.
You will be providing sales support to the Business Development Director for this practice area. The exposure this role provides is excellent for someone wanting to build a career in Sales/Distribution within a FinTech dealing with highly complex clientele.
- You will work closely with the Director to prepare for meetings, designing presentations and materials.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in meetings, get involved in conversations, and assist in building relationships with prospective clients.
- Liaise with internal teams including Legal & Compliance, Operations, Manager Research, etc., to effectively and efficiently create and maintain content.
- Gather and synthesise research on target markets, prospective clients, competitive intelligence, and industry topics and trends.
- Post-meeting, you will manage and maintain the CRM which includes generating reports.
- You will be involved in preparing proposals/PowerPoints and business case templates/ internal governance, which will include interaction with various parts of the business across EMEA.
- Additional European Language
- 2:1 or above University qualifications or equivalent (Preferably Finance related)
- 1-2 years working in financial services in a sales, consulting or accountancy role
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A 'go-getter'
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
Salary is negotiable