Dutch eCommerce Executive
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- Retail Jobs
The eCommerce Trading Executive role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Ingenuity and play a key part in driving the account forward on its momentous journey.
Responsible for the website KPIs, supporting in the growth strategy & driving the website forward the eCommerce Trading Executive will work with their team to achieve the website KPIs. They will be responsible for competitor research, assessing the market and building out trading plans around key trading periods. They will need to be reactive to competitors and align marketing, trading and creative plans.
The unique brand, and growing accounts, bring lots of opportunity for development, trading success and diverse opportunity. We currently host multiple sites for the client & are onboarding further accounts in the new year and are expanding our team accordingly. With this expansion, we pride ourselves on the learning programme we have in place for all our new starters to onboard them to Ingenuity and support them in their growth and development.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Ownership of the trading calendar, reviewing competitor offers and being reactive to the market.
- Ensuring the websites are kept up to date with correct offers, gifts with purchases, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Supporting on ideas to drive traffic to the Client website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to understand the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Support the wider team on the development of marketplace strategy for the brand whilst working with the central marketplace team.
- Support on the delivery of targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPI's are achieved.
- Working with the wider THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Supporting in relaying client needs and requests; balancing expectations both internally and externally.
- Working with the team to organise launch dates, site navigation amendments, studio outputs & reporting mechanisms for upcoming projects and development implementations.
- Fluent Dutch speaker to native or bi-lingual standards
- Ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Good understanding of ecommerce and marketing, and eager to develop their knowledge in these areas.
- Manages their time efficiently, enjoys problem solving and finding effective yet scalable solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Strong communication skills; can demonstrate strong teamwork skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment.
- Customer relations
- Quantitative/Qualitative Data Analysis
- Competitor research
- Marketing plan development
- Deliverable management
- Time management
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Company discounts
- On-site Doctor and Physio