Head of Content - B2B SaaS
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
The company is looking for a strong analytical, technical B2B Saas experienced head of content who can manage teams of up to 10ppl globally. This role will be focusing on their content strategy with the ability to communicate with stakeholders while happy to get hands-on when there is a need. This is for someone who is very technical & has experience producing B2B branded content and writing about solutions and products.
- Expert in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Expert in telling stories using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve the company's stated goals.
- Got the ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve the company's stated goals.
- HR-related experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews, compensation packages, etc. required.
- High-level audience development and subscription strategies experience will be a plus.
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Flexible & adaptable to a changing environment (especially with the move to Saas)
- Hands-on and willing to get operational (as much as they will be working on strategy, a lot would need to be started from scratch)
- Innovative and creative (problem solver) is key as they are working with creative and analytical teams
- Must have managed global dynamic teams (remote, vs in office and understand the localisation strategy per region)
- Must understand analytics (so as not to solely rely on analytics team – basics such as bounce rate, conversion, page entry, etc. as this effects the content produced & overall strategy)
- Energy and drive, a strong personality who is able to manage upwards and downwards (the team is made up of juniors and seniors, and there will be a lot of pressure on this role from Sanja based on previous failures)
- High energy levels and can-do approach
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- Working at least 5 years as a leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- A basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc.
- Fluent in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms is an advantage.
- Multilingual abilities will be a major plus.
- Experienced in B2B/tech industry - a major plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Database and Queries
- Google Analytics
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Content Creation and Management
- Team management
- Hiring and firing
WFH till may 2021, move to 2/3 days a week in London