PeopleCert is a global leader in the certification industry. We certify professionals on highly valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The Online Proctoring Agent is responsible for onboarding, monitoring and closing Online Proctored exams through the M2M and GoToMeeting collaboration platforms. This person resolves customers’ technical inquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls, emails, or chats to candidates for Online Proctored exams. The Spanish speaking Online Proctoring Agent will work remotely.
- Completes necessary training before onboarding candidates
- Keeps up to date with customer service department Best Practices, procedures, and guidance to deal with customer inquiries and improve customers’ satisfaction
- Ensures that candidate validation is performed according to PeopleCert exam requirements and that Customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards prescribed by PeopleCert
- Actively monitors the candidate at all times
- Ensures that when noncompliances occur, the exam is locked and the issue is escalated to the supervisor
- Determines and resolves candidates’ technical issues prior to or during the exam, through customized platforms, chat, phone, or e-mails
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level) and Spanish (C2 level/ native)
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience from a similar position will be an asset
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be considered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification would be considered a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer success
- Client management
- Time management
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.