Winemaker.com is a community of people connecting to share their passion for wine.
While the target market for our Pilot is Switzerland, our ambition goes beyond Europe.
About the role
We are looking for the first person to join our customer support team as part of a young, dynamic startup team. Initially a very hands-on job, it provides the opportunity to grow the team as the company grows.
Your communication should be one of the reasons customers buy again - which includes:
- Operating the phone hotline
- Answering E-Mail requests/tickets
- Talking to customers via Chat
You have a can-do attitude, like to interact with customers on an everyday basis and you’re not shy to understand all the processes in the background.
- Fluent German and French is required, Italian and English are a strong plus
- Experience in an E-Commerce environment is a strong plus
Workload & location
- While we require a full FTE, part-time is possible
- While the work will be done fully remotely, the domicile needs to be either Switzerland or Spain (preferably close to Barcelona)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Business Process Understanding