Content Writer (Remote/Freelance)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
Elite Editing is looking for freelance writers with experience crafting engaging, search-engine-optimized blog posts for our content writing team.
- At least one to two years of content writing experience is necessary to apply.
- Experience writing blogs from a brief is preferred.
- A willingness to research a variety of topics (as our clients range across many industries) is a must.
- These articles are, on average, 2,000 words apiece—and include a mixture of pillar and cluster articles as well as optimization of existing web copy.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
Location: Remote. Work from anywhere!
Workload: We prefer writers who can commit to a minimum of ten hours per week.
Take our writer test! All writers must pass this test before beginning work.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Business Process Understanding
- Time management
Pay: Pay is based on each article's word count and is communicated with each assignment prior to acceptance. Rates can—and often do!—go up based on a writer's willingness to take on a consistent volume of articles and produce consistently good work product.