Internal IT Administrator
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
• Deliver 1st & 2nd-level tech support for devices, applications and end-users during normal office hours.
• Take ownership and solve cases from our colleagues on a global scale via Tickets/voice/chat/email.
• On- and off-boarding of employees.
• Provide end-user support.
• Create and maintain knowledge documentations.
• Monitor IT alerts.
• Participate in IT-related projects.
• Play nice with others.
• Proven work experience in a relevant field.
• Experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and Amazon Web Services.
• Detail-oriented, self-confident, self-starter with ship-shape organisational and time-management skills.
• Maintain confidentiality (Loose lips sink ships).
• Keep calm and courteous under pressure, like a professional.
• English, written and spoken.
• MCE and/or MCP certificate.
• Work experience with Jira Service Desk.
• ITIL v3/4 certificate.
- Microsoft Office
- Database and Queries
- Operating Systems
- Document management
- Systems administration
- Network administration
- Software development
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail