- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
- Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Jobs
1. Works with the Pastry Chef or Head Pastry in the pastry shop or specialty galley. Assignments will be change from time to time for training purposes.
2. Works on the pastry production and will be directly involved in the quality, consistency and quantities of the products.
3. Assists with the transportation of the food items from the main stores to the pastry shop when assigned.
4. Duties include the cleaning and sanitizing of his/her working area and working utensils following the USPH rules and regulations and all times.
5.Will be assigned from time to time in an early standby in the pastry area for USPH purposes.
6. Will be assigned from time to time to be on late duty.
7. Is aware of, and/or acquires the necessary knowledge to comply with ship's standard operation, in order to assist guest and crew with inquiries.
Associate Degree and/or Training course related to Culinary/Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management.
At least 2 years of experience in the same role.
Good communication skills (English)
Willing to work for at least 6 months in the ship.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Skilled Collaborator