Assistant Artist Manager
- Administrative office management jobs
- Art and Music Jobs
• Service artist engagements from diary entry onward, including travel and visas where appropriate.
• Send accurate and timely schedules to our artists.
• Assist in management of performances; coordinating artist’s needs backstage and other promotional activities.
• Assist with selling strategies in liaison with managerial team, negotiating fees and discussing programmes.
• Assist with website/PR support and updating artists’ marketing materials for their designated artist list.
• Issuing and processing contracts.
• Organise rehearsal schedules.
• Data entry.
• Passionate about creativity and the arts.
• Well-organised with strong attention to detail.
• A keen problem solver.
• Eager to learn from the team around you.
• Ability to prioritise a workload.
• Able to resolve tricky situations calmly and effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in an administration role.
- Microsoft Office
- Windows operating system
- Scheduling and business planning
- Data entry
- Customer relations
- Contract negotiations
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Contract management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail