Bilingual Customer Service Representative (remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
The Canadian Ski Council
The goal of the Canadian Ski Council is to increase participation in recreational skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing in Canada. We are passionate about all things active and winter and we’re looking for like minded folks to join our team!
The successful candidate will be able to answer customer calls and e-mails regarding our customer programs in a friendly and professional manner. Specifically, the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass, Canadian Lift Pass and Never Ever Day. Calls and e-mails will be in French or English and come through via “Zendesk” (our customer service software program). Fluency in both languages is required to be successful in this role.
- Flexible schedule – We are open 7 days a week from 8:30 – 4:30 and therefor weekend work may be required. Days off could be mid week.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of MS Office software)
- Able to work with multiple screens and systems concurrently
- Customer service and Call Centre experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Experience using Zendesk a plus!
Due to Covid19, employees must have access to a suitable home office. This includes a private area with desk, chair and internet access. Computer equipment will be supplied.
There will be “on site” training required and provided. All COVID 19 Safety Protocols with be in place to ensure your and your teams health and safety.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls, please. All applications will be kept confidential.
The ideal candidate must have a blend of professional experience and personal qualities.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Start Date: on or around October 15, 2020
- End Date: March/April 2021 dependent on sales volumes
- Seasonal position with full-time hours