Student Assistant for Business Management
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Pipeline management, portfolio overview and data in relation to this.
Analysis of won/lost deals.
Market intelligence, data framework and market analysis.
Deal and product approvals.
Operational readiness for new deals, products and markets.
Producing presentations, various materials and ad-hoc tasks for senior management.
You are likely studying a bachelor’s- or master’s degree in economics, business, finance, management or similar.
You have an interest in data, analysis, energy markets and/or trading.
You preferably have experiences working with data in Excel and VBA coding.
You have strong communicative skills and speak English fluently.
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Data Management
- Product development
- Marketing research
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Executive updates
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills