- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
Discover global/local market opportunity for courses: Through understanding trends in the learning market, understanding the offerings of our existing University partners, discovering new University partners who we can partner for courses.
Building new courses/upgrading existing courses with price, markets, value-proposition, differentiators.
Collaborate with University Relations, Learning Design and other relevant stakeholders during product development phase.
Driving enrolments for these courses by working closely with marketing and sales teams.
Driving enhancing learner outcome projects – job connects, networking opportunities continued learning.
Product Re/Launches: Experience of products launched and their market fit/revenues.
Scaling: Experience of scaling a product by identifying under-served market opportunities.
Sales & Marketing: Experience of driving sales & marketing for products with revenue goals.
Innovation/Collaboration: Examples of having driven innovative projects to success by working with diverse teams.
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Marketing plan development
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Process improvement
- Business planning
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator