Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager to Cyprus
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
The Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager is responsible for managing our client's network of banking relationships for cash and providing value to both external and internal clients through market expertise, delivery of relevant information and managing the treasury staff across the world. As the Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the management and oversight of global banking relationships within our client's network of banks. This includes conducting regular reviews (documentation review, bank calls and visits), maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files, communicating, and ensuring delivery of detailed service level requirements, and acting as an escalation point for any issues arising with their bank relationships.
You will work closely with internal subject matter experts including: Service Delivery, OGC, Compliance, Credit, and Risk. As the relationship owner, you will be expected to be proactive in dealing with banks, their reporting requirements and have a deep knowledge of how best to service those relationships (including a strong understanding of local market operation and regulation as they relate to the services being provided), as well as Exness and client requirements. You will also manage the department ensuring all payments and reconciliations are done to time.
- Proactively Manage and advance relationships with key contacts at partner banks.
- Oversee / Monitor Bank accounts in the Region and keep up-to-date with in-country banking legislative developments to provide assistance on banking requirements.
- Provides assistance on banking requirements in new countries / entities, negotiating competitive arrangements and service levels with existing and new banking suppliers.
- Liaise and maintain strong relationships with regional bankers, negotiating terms & conditions of banking facilities and service fees.
- Mobilize smooth cash and cross border transfers, including the management of in country FX / regulatory risks ensuring the best return for each cash accumulation.
- Identifies and articulates to the Chief Financial Officer an efficient transactional banking and payment infrastructure to minimize cost and regulatory risk to the company, managing the staff within to maintain this.
- Arrange Meetings with representatives from visiting agent banks to understand their needs and proactively advance our client as a safe partner.
- Extend the breadth and number of banks to facilitate more banking options
- Ensure that all required annual due diligence deliverables are completed and documented, including annual documentation requirements, due diligence calls and/or visits, service level follow ups, etc
- Design and conduct quarterly cash liquidity reviews and propose effective repatriation plans for excess cash across the group.
- As part of the ongoing due diligence process, this role is expected to assess, understand and communicate to the finance group any changes to bank strategy, structure, model as well as any market changes that may impact the services they receive from the banks
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry with strong operational understanding of the custody business.
- Staff Management is a must.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Knowledge of securities markets, foreign exchange, cash clearing, and capital market regulatory considerations pertaining to foreign investment activities.
- Knowledge of the external competitive environment for the industry.
- Experience of High Volume Asian Traffic essential.
- Willingness to conduct overseas travel as part of due-diligence process
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
- CTP – Chartered Treasury Professional.
- Understanding of project management, FX and a multi-currency environment,
- demonstrated ability to negotiate agreements
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent public relation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to interact with various levels of management (including senior management)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work tasks and projects on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Microsoft Office
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to use project management software
- Strategic thinker
- Work well under pressure
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month)
- Сompany's fitness center for employees and their spouses
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar