Community Manager English (Remote/Freelance)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
- Moderating and administrating social network platforms & forums;
- Organizing contests and events for players, including but not limited to: Community streams, Social Media contests, joining Influencer streams, live Q&A, etc.
- Creating & maintaining a team of Moderators to cover all platforms;
- Building and empowering external communities, actively reaching out, meeting and building strong relationships with community influencers;
- Recognizing and supporting "brand advocates" and "viral distributors" among users;
- Maintaining a friendly and constructive atmosphere in the community, prompt responding to any conflicts;
- Analyzing user behavior and taking measures to correct trends;
- Keeping updated with social media tools, community building trends, and best practices for all supported platforms & potential new ones;
- Writing, proofreading, formatting & editing materials for sites (text and art content)
- Collecting and processing information on bugs, errors and feedback, reporting to stakeholders;
- Coordinating Community projects and Monitoring KPIS;
- Writing weekly reports and reviews on scheduled contests and events.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position within the gaming industry;
- Native English speaker, outstanding grammar;
- Gaming computer able to run MY.GAMES titles with good quality, stream & capture video content with good quality. High-end webcam & microphone;
- Fast & reliable Internet access;
- Experienced in MMO gaming and has an expert understanding of the industry;
- Team player with a collaborative personality and a high level of self-organization;
- Demonstrable expertise on social media platforms and tools;
- Knowledge of brand awareness, social media marketing principles and features;
- Experience in moderation of external resources;
- Experience in building and growing internal and external communities;
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines, be fully available & reactive.
- Experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments;
- Experience with online-based task tracking systems (Atlassian, Smartsheet);
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for MY.GAMES´s most recent titles;
- Strong familiarity with the gaming industry and online gaming communities;
- Proficiency with video-editing software.
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Executive updates
- Ability to use project management software
- Team player
Note: This position is remote under a freelance contract.