- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
Looking to get a role in a tech start-up? Apply to Jumpstart’s start-up graduate programme here.
Whether you studied English or Engineering, Computer Science or Spanish, our programme gives you the skills and opportunity to thrive in the start-up that suits you best.
Candidates that secure a place on the training programme can then expect to be placed in one of the following roles:
- Marketing – Communicate with customers about your product in engaging ways across your online channels
- Operations – it’s all about keeping the company operating - expect to be thrown into anything and everything. You need to be methodical, analytical, process-oriented, but above all, highly pragmatic.
- Business development – Boost sales by driving initial engagements with prospective clients, managing relationships and exploring new business opportunities
- Software engineer - Build, test and improve the tech product in an incredibly fast-moving environment
- Business analyst – Extract key insights from data and crucially, tell a story with it. Crunch the data to find out ways to improve products, make business forecasts and identify operational issues
- Customer success – use problem solving skills to understand and improve the customer’s experience of a start-up’s product
Not sure which role you want to be in? That’s fine! Apply to the programme and we will help you find the right role in the right start-up. What’s more, start-up roles are inherently flexible – so starting out in one thing may be the perfect stepping stone to something else
- Have a real hunger and drive to work in start-ups
- Are highly proactive & willing to learn independently
- Are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Are excellent communicators
- Are able to work in fast-paced environments
- See the demand for disruption in traditional industries and want to help make it happen!
- Relationship building
The job will be full time, five days a week. All roles have a minimum salary of £25,000, but some stand to earn more than that. 100% of graduates who go through the training week have secured placements with one of our exciting tech start-up partners!