- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Borndigital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk!
What you'll be working on:
Growing many cool brands in the e-commerce market:
- Lead our clients and managing their marketing campaigns
- Act as the junction between our clients and the campaign teams by maintaining strong contact, ensuring effective communication and excellent expectation management
Improving our customer relationships:
- Identify new and up-selling opportunities, scale your client’s business according to their business plan and KPIs
- Collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Translate customer needs into new concepts and business potentials
Representing DCMN externally as well as internally:
- At local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
- Keep updated with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital brands
What we believe will help you succeed in this role:
- Understanding of all relevant marketing channels for e-commerce businesses
- Ability to communicate the right topics at the right time to the right people. For this role, we require fluent German language skills.
- Understanding for performance-based marketing and relevant KPIs in digital businesses
- Ability to multitask 2-3 clients successfully (with smaller projects we’re happy to give you the full responsibility from the beginning)
- Structural conception for managing to fulfill tasks on time and of high quality
- Growth Mindset: you’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainable, you challenge, you acknowledge
- Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own emotions and the ones from your peers, you believe in relationships, you appreciate feedback and you feed back
- Care for your team and for your clients. Empathy is the key!
- Opportunity analysis
- Client management
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Marketing plan development
- Cross-functional collaboration
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.