Customer Service Manager - EMEA (remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
Big Agnes is a leading outdoor equipment brand offering tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, insulated apparel, luggage, and camp furniture. Our Customer Service Manager opportunity will be home-based initially (Europe) with the expectation that it will become more office-based over time. The person will be responsible to build our Customer Service teams for our EMEA operations. Candidate must be multi-lingual for the following languages with desired levels of competency: English (fluent) German (fluent) Dutch (basic skills) French (Basic skills).
Responsible for being a leader, the voice of Big Agnes and building and maintaining the service provided to our dealers and campers who use our gear.
- Order entry and management for all retailer and consumer sales
- Regular meetings with 3PL / Tigers warehouse (travel required)
- Ad-Hoc meeting with key accounts in Europe as needed (travel required)
- Managing consumer warranty / general service to consumers
- Attendance at all main European trade shows
- Management samples needs for PR / sales agents/distributor partners
- Attendance at essential company meetings as needed (may include travel to USA)
- Ownership of implementation for a B2B platform
- Ability to manage a growing team in the near future
- Candidate must have experience using Microsoft platforms and show a good level of IT understanding.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Candidate must be multi-lingual for the following languages with desired levels of competency: English (fluent) German (fluent) Dutch (basic skills) French (Basic skills)
- The candidate would be expected to have a flexible approach to the role and be able to manage multiple and many ad-hoc tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience working within the Outdoor Sporting goods industry is preferable.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Ability to sit for period of times at the computer/phone.
- Ability to possibly stand for durations of time.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
- Microsoft Office
- Opportunity analysis
- Team management
- Work well under pressure
Salary is negotiable