Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Supervisor-Spanish Speaking, Writing & Reading Comprehension
B2B P&C Insurance experience
FL State Insurance Licensed Candidate needed 2-20 or 4-40 and others
Full Time with benefits
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
As the Bilingual supervisor you will oversee assigned employees and analyze their performance and productivity. Manage an Inbound Customer Service Center of around 10 employees. You must have an understanding of P&C inbound call center/customer service management expereince. You must be able to translate and converse in writing, reading and speaking Spanish.
You will delegate tasks to the individual workers, approve working schedules and to resolve the day to day issues.
- Supervise the specific employees to ensure they reach the targeted production and quality levels in the stipulated timeframe.
- Keep the team amicable and ensure smooth functioning of the day-to-day operations
- Implements policies established by the upper-level management
- Builds enthusiasm, guides and trains and mentors specific employees to enable them to meet and exceed expectations
- Executes daily processes and procedures
- Delegates tasks and accountabilities with measurable KPI’s resolves problems, and manages the production of deliverables and deadlines
- Prepares timely reports regarding the performance of the employees and the unit
- Provides input in recruiting, may participate in interviews and selection of team members
- Evaluates current procedures and practices for accomplishing operational objectives to develop and implement improved procedures
- Performs quality audits to ensure standards are achieved
- Always trying to improve on quality of customer service across the board
- Acts as liaison with the supervisor and other management as appropriate to provide input
Other Skills needed:
- Skilled in MS Office and to quickly navigate multiple systems and online applications while engaging the customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels both inside the organization and outside with vendors and customers
- Experience providing or supervising a variety of activities to support and assist internal and external customers cross departmentally
- Experienced in handling calls ranging from the repetitive to the difficult and complex
- Communicates direction from leadership and articulates impact on staff work objectives
- Experience with PIP plans, performance evaluation and change management principles
- Ability to collaborate and learn operations and goals and functions of multiple departments and apply that knowledge to solutions
- Consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor
- Previous training, mentoring of other inbound call center employees
- Professional discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information
- Consistently report to work, meetings and conferences on time and prepared.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, plus a minimum of 7 years of related work experience, including 3 years of successful supervisory experience in a call center or similar operation.
- Bilingual Spanish and English, including Read, Write, and Speak
- State P&C license
- Valid driver’s license
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Hiring and firing
- Advanced language knowledge
- Team player
Salary is negotiable