- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Due to our growing client base we are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team on a permanent basis.
Here at Xigen we are an established and fast-growing Ecommerce Agency based in Bedford, focusing on the design, development and marketing of high-performance ecommerce sites. Working with a large number of clients from SMBs to multinational blue chips. There is a focused but informal atmosphere in the studio with around 40 team members who enjoy the companies diligent and helpful approach to client projects.
What will you be doing?
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for looking after several key accounts within the business. You will look to nurture and develop both existing and new relationships, ensuring clients are aware of our full complement of services whilst identifying areas that we can look to provide further support. In order to provide an exceptional service to your accounts you will also regularly attend client catch-ups to plan, present and discuss relevant ideas, strategies and opportunities.
Some of the day to day duties of the Account Manager will include:
- Achieving targeted annual growth per account
- Booking and attending a targeted number of catch up meetings per month
- Ensuring client satisfaction through feedback analysis
- Creating a minimum of 10 new relevant opportunities per month
- Reporting on web and digital campaign performance metrics
- Ensuring all leads, calls and emails are logged and maintained within the company CRM
- Working closely with Project Managers to understand client challenges
- Keeping abreast of new digital trends and industry technology
- Develop daily plan to focus on each client
What we’re looking for:
As the Account Manager, it is essential that you have:
- Proven technical sales/account management experience
- Full UK Driving License and the use of your own vehicle
- The ability to liaise in a professional manner with both internal and external stakeholders
It would also be a benefit if the Account Manager had:
- Digital/Ecommerce experience
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM
What about you?
- If you’re a self-confessed Nerd, Geek or Techy – then you’ll fit in just right
- We’re looking for a “people person” that has a passion for all things Digital
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Data Analytics
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Attention to detail
As well as a competitive annual salary, we offer:
- 20 days holiday + public holidays and Christmas / New Year shutdown
- 5 professional development days
- Company profit share bonus
- Dedicated 'chill out' room in the studio with sofa, big tv and games
- Hot & cold drinks, plenty of fresh fruit and cakes are all available, just help yourself
- Ride to work scheme