Personal Assistant to one of our Partners
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Who we are?
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What are we looking for? A Personal Assistant to one of our Partners.
Specific responsibilities in relation to the Personal Assistant (PA)
· Organizing and maintaining Partner’s diary and making appointments;
· Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
· Welcoming and looking after visitors;
· Arranging conferences and teleconferences;
· Preparing expense reports;
· Arrangement of board meetings (document preparation, distribution of materials, organizing schedules);
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post and forwarding to the relevant persons when needed;
· Dealing with correspondence, writing letters and minutes;
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations (some of which are highly confidential);
· Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
· Arranging travel and accommodation for the Partner.
· At least three years experience in similar positions with Multinational Companies;
· Fluent English (experience as a translator/interpreter is a plus);
· PC proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer);
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
· Understand the nature of the business and Partner's role and be able to deal with senior management and clients on their level.
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling and business planning
- Document management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding