Project Management: PM/PMO
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Love to work in project mode in challenging environments? Take this chance to join Kronos Group and reach you career objectives, apply to our PM/PMO vacancies! We will offer you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing company thanks to projects in internationally known firms located in Belgium.
- Support project quality monitoring;
- Implement Project Management tools;
- Deliver/communicate standardized processes and templates;
- Ensure delivery of projects within qualitative frame of "Cost/benefits/added-value".
- At least 3 years of experience in PMO/Project Coordinator roles;
- Knowledge of MS Project/Prince 2;
- Analytical mind and team player;
- Strong communicator;
- Trilingual: English/Dutch/French;
- EU work permit.
- Any project methodology certification is an added value;
- Experience working within a process manufacturing environment will be highly valued.
- Data Analytics
- Business analysis
- Ability to use project management software
- Certifications such as PMP or PRINCE
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach.