Customer Service Coordinator
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Challenging long-term Customer Service role within a large international oriented company for a native (level) German speaker with excellent English communication skills also in the Rotterdam area.
Are you a multilingual, fluent in German and English and would you like to be part of an international organization?
In this role you coordinate the whole process from order to cash. The responsibilities of a Customer Service Coordinator are:
- Handle customer orders received mainly via e-mail or phone;
- Correctly submit the orders in to the system;
- In close alliance with external partners (logistic companies) arrange the transportation of the products;
- Coordinate the logistics process and accurately and quickly solve any problem that might arise;
- You are the first point of contact for customers;
- Align with the sales team and other involved stakeholders within the organization;
- With commercial and proactive attitude build and expand customer relationships;
- In cooperation with the finance department you are responsible for the cash collection;
- Coordinate the complaint handling.
You are already settled in the Netherlands (Rotterdam area) and you hold a valid work permit. Furthermore you possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent business communication skills in the German and English language (spoken and written);
- At least 1 year of experience in a business-to-business customer service role;
- Attention to detail and you work accurately;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Great sense of responsibility and you are stress resistant;
- You can set priorities;
- You have a proactive attitude and come up with improvement proposals.
- Customer relations
- Client management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
We offer you a career in an ambitious and international organisation. In the first period of time (approx. 7 months) you will be working on the basis of a secondment contract via Exact Pi.
The salary offered for this role is between € 2500- €3500 based on a 40 hours working week and depends on your skills and experience. Furthermore you will be working for a large, well-known and international player who offers diverse growth and development opportunities.