- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
Interpret from source language to target language between individuals of diverse backgrounds in a variety of settings.
Serve as interpreter in classroom and office settings (e.g., orientations, safety trainings, Human Resources investigations, etc).
Serve as interpreter inside the plant, for pre-shift meetings, on-the-job trainings (e.g., carbon setting, pot operator, etc.), and day-to-day communications between employees and supervisors.
Interpret for employee post-offer physical exams and testing, as well as for employees who request medical attention.
Translate written/typed documents from source language into target language as requested by various departments.
Maintain confidentiality when involved in interpretation of situation that require sensitivity or discretion.
Assist with recruiting events and interviews as needed
Other duties as requested by Hispanic Workforce Coordinator and/or Human Resources Manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Near-native proficiency in both Spanish and English.
- At least one year experience interpreting/translating in a workplace setting, as well as experience working in industrial settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office applications), and the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds.
- The position will require working in heavy industrial, office, classroom, and medical settings. The position will follow the DuPont schedule and will require the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Microsoft Office
- Windows operating system
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Audio translating experience
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience
- Consecutive interpreting expertise