- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Read given material and research industry-specific terminology.
Convert text and audio recordings from one language to one or more others.
Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone.
Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations.
Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation .
Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy.
Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs.
Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure).
Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role.
Fluency in at least two languages in addition to your native language.
Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
Good knowledge of content editing tools.
Familiarity with translation software.
BSc in Translation, Interpreting or similar field.
Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus.
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Audio translating experience
- Document interpretation
- Simultaneous translations experience
- Consecutive interpreting expertise
- Time management