Graduate FinTech Business Development
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Graduate Jobs (incl. Internships)
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast growing Fintech firm.
Applicants should be available immediately or ASAP. Please submit your cover letter and CV
Headquartered in London, with offices in NYC and Shanghai, industry-leading FinTech firm Neudata is the only objective and neutral data scouting service that is dedicated to finding alpha-generating data for investment professionals.
Neudata's Software as a Service (SaaS) catalogue of 5000+ dataset reports provide tools for users to easily search, source, compare and manage meta data, while leveraging real-time insights from its team of expert research analysts based in London, New York and Shanghai.
Its core philosophy is simple — Neudata catalogues and assesses datasets based on over 100 unique factors & delivers metadata reports and advice for a fee. It doesn't buy data, sell data, or accept revenue-shares or commissions from the data vendors that it recommends. That means users get unbiased intelligence that's tailored to their specific investment thesis.
This role will work directly with the Neudata Commercial team, supporting lead generation and lead conversion goals. This will involve tasks across the sales and marketing spectrum, with a particular focus on campaign execution (email and telephone) and sales, CRM management and maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their sales and marketing journey to be exposed to many different disciplines, and grow their career to further specialise in sales / marketing or relationship management.
· Run email marketing campaigns to our customers and prospects.
· Run outbound telephone marketing campaigns to customers and prospects.
· Analyse CRM, Website and Engagement data.
· Research new contacts & leads for our CRM, and maintain existing contacts & leads.
· Present to potential clients.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
· A degree in Business, Finance or Economics, or a related discipline.
· A keen interest in the world of Investment Management and business affairs.
The key requirement for the role is a desire to learn and a desire to take responsibility and drive results. Experience and skills that would be strongly advantageous include:
· 1-2 years sales or marketing experience, ideally in Financial Services.
· Experience working with any modern CRM system.
· Experience working with an Email Service Provider.
· Strong MS Excel skills.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Outlook Express
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Marketing research
- Cold Calling
- Strategic thinker
· Applicants must be already eligible to work in the UK.
· Please submit your CV with a cover letter
· Applicants should be available immediately or ASAP.
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of an innovative start-up that is at the centre of a data-driven paradigm shift in the Asset Management and FinTech industries.