Business Development Manager (remote)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Our client is a leading price analytics company for the FMCG sector. They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to launch their business on the French market. This is an exciting opportunity for a value-added sales professional with experience in selling subscription based SAAS solutions. You will work autonomously as the first person to develop business in France so must be comfortable working from home. You will report into the Sales Director in London and will be fully supported by a French speaking customer success and Account Management team in the UK.
You will sell a data analytics solution to retailers and manufacturers, as well as financial institutions and consultancies that serve this sector.
You will be entirely responsible for presenting the solution to companies, crafting proposals, negotiating and then closing large value annual subscription deals.
The role requires regular travel to meet clients at events or at their offices. Face-to-face selling, including presentations and demonstrations of services is a core component of the role.
- Significant experience of working in a fast-paced subscription business development role
- A strong negotiator with excellent commercial experience and a consultative selling approach
- Experience of selling data products and data feeds
- Demonstrable record of owning and exceeding a target quota
- Experience of selling to FMCG brands is desirable but not essential
- You must be a polished presenter, an excellent communicator and highly organized
- Be a self-starter and be driven to achieve the best results
- Have highly developed networking skills
- Be proficient and meticulous with updating Salesforce and providing sales reports
· Bilingual French / English
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Account management
Salary: 60-80K€ basic + uncapped commission (OTE 120K€)