- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
A Medical Device company based in Galway, is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team of highly experienced and energetic Engineers and Technicians.
- Drive and support process engineering and technical support activities making sure outcomes are in line with business expectations and demands.
- Manage a highly skilled team of Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians.
- Lead and drive the successful roll out of all programs and projects.
- Promote a continuous improvement environment and present the engineering metrics for all relevant performance goals.
- Participate in budget setting and determine team head count, wage increases and evaluation reviews.
- Engage with other stakeholders internally and establish service level agreements.
- Manage your team in coherence with core values, with a commitment to teamwork.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 6+ years’ experience in Medical Device Manufacturing or similar.
- Experience managing a team.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team management
- Cross-functional collaboration
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
Benefits: Pension, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, Wellness Progames, Active Sports and Social Club, Subsidised Canteen, Career Progression Opportunities and Parking.