Game Localization Expert_English
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
There are 6 headcounts needed, they are
Chinese to English (4 headcounts)
Chinese to English (Project Manager Role 1 headcount)
Korean to English(1 headcount)
The candidate has to
- Be able to work on a full-time remote support situation;
- Be able to use Translation tools such as Trados, Crowdin etc.
- Be a gamer;
- Be able to work from 9am to 6pm Beijing time.
Meanwhile, The candidate must match with at least one of the following points
- Experiences in game localization(could be more than 3-year part-time or 1-year full-time)
- Hold a linguistic degree or relevant degrees
- Hold a certificate of relevant languages or translation
Your chance to work in the video game industry! Contribute to the production, publishing, and operation of AAA titles across all platforms. Join a highly motivated multicultural team and get paid to play and work on video games.
-Translate, review, proofread and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
-Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
-Manage translation vendor tasks.
-Create cultural content proposals upon request and push cultural hot topics/trend/issues regularly for your region to project stakeholders.
-Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
-Coordinate day-to-day work with the Games Localization team and vendors around the globe
-Native speaker of (language) with excellent writing.
-Fluent English, both written and spoken.
-Passionate gamer, able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
-Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
What really gets our attention
-Professional experience in gaming, translation or, ideally, games translation.
-Degrees in linguistic fields
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out via
Email: [email protected]
- Microsoft Office
- Word processing
- Data Management