German Technical Support Specialist
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
About the Role
This position has primary responsibilities for providing hands-on technical troubleshooting, managing warranties and replacements, and best practice guidance for our Partner, a global education technologies company. The Technical Support Specialist's work environment is focused on providing support to end-users, business partners, sales representatives and service providers in a fast-paced environment.
A successful German Technical Support Specialist operates efficiently in this climate, maintains composure, exhibits professionalism, understands our services, team needs, and delivers the highest level of client satisfaction.
What You Bring:
- C2 English and German
- 1+ year of technical support experience: Preferably supporting customers via phone and chat.
- Experience installing and uninstalling apps from phones and computers
- Excellent working knowledge of computer configurations and operating systems with the ability to be responsible for resolving technical issues
- Excellent time management, procedural documentation skills, organizational skills, communication skills and customer care skills
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and an ability to use challenging situations as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment – must be adaptable
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations
- Ability to properly understand and convey tone via spoken and written communications
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Impeccable judgment – the ability to make fact-based decisions that support desired outcomes, particularly in ambiguous situations
- Loads of empathy – you genuinely care!
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be willing to commute to our office in Bucharest 1 day a week
- Resolving and troubleshooting with customers to resolve their queries quickly
- Maintaining detailed documentation of all interactions in Salesforce.
- Achieving set targets in agreed KPIs
- Deciding how best to resolve a customer query and deciding which queries need to be escalated
- Developing allocated projects to raise efficiency within the department and overall customer satisfaction
- Handling substantial numbers of customer calls/emails in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction
- Escalating any system issues to your TLs for further investigation and resolution
- Educating customers and users on how to use the partner’s products and services
- Identifying trending issues and reporting them to leadership
- Handling email and chat support simultaneously
- Supporting the team by executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects
- Taking initiative and identifying areas of opportunity that you can contribute to help the team as it grows
- Acquiring valuable customer insights and sharing them with the rest of the team to improve the education and experience to create customers for life
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
What We Provide
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical subscription, meal tickets and a work-from-from allowance
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.