Head of Customer Experience
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Head of Customer Experience
Would you like to be our new Head of Customer Experience? Are you an inspiring leader who will lead our customer experience journey to new and exciting horizons? Are you notoriously famous for being a dynamic team player? Someone who is always going that famous extra mile for a customer? In that case, we want to hear from you, preferably yesterday!
We have high growth ambitions for the future and this is a key piece to the puzzle. You are there to make sure that we continue to be the most trusted cloud partner for our customers.
In this role, you get to:
- develop and implement the Gappsian way of ensuring an excellent customer experience. This entails helping us create the ultimate way of doing Customer Success in SaaS and consulting business while acting as the role model both internally and externally for this new way of doing business
- lead and coach the Customer Success -team
- develop account management and its tools
- commercialize the Customer Support -function and strengthen its position in the customer experience path
- develop, implement and follow-up on relevant measurements for instance regarding customer satisfaction, sales and NPS
- be in charge of our customer community and customer communications together with marketing
- have your own portfolio of strategic accounts
In order to succeed in this role, you have relevant experience and proven track record in successful account management from the technology / SaaS -field as well as consulting services in a similar role.
You are already a seasoned leader and you have seen with your own eyes how community and team efforts make or break the deal.
Ideally, you also have a good understanding of Google Cloud -related technologies but that is not a must. What is most important is your ability and willingness to learn. We hope you speak and write fluently in both English as well as Finnish, all other languages are seen as advantages.
- Customer success
- Client management
We would love to hear from you if you identified yourself from the above! Please submit your application including CV and salary expectation by the 11th of December. For more information regarding the company and/or the role, please be in contact with Anne, our Chief Growth Officer 050 436 7050 on 2nd of December at 10.00-17.00 or by email email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Katarina, Head of People & Culture 045 221 4560, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start the interview process already during the application phase.